We are searching for a motivated Accounting Administration Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills.
In your Accounting Assistant duties, you can expect to assist the Controller with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounting Assistant, you should understand basic Accounting principles and have proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Office Suite and Foundation, if possible. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
Accounting and Project Administration Assistant Responsibilities:
- Providing support to the Controller and President as needed.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, etc.
- Change Order Processing in Foundation
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Working with estimators and project managers as needed to establish budgets, verify subcontractor billing and obtain project progress billing updates
Accounting Administration Assistant Requirements:
- Associates degree in related field with work experience.
- More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses may be required.
- Proficiency with computers and accounting software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic Accounting principles.
- Professional manner and strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive working with challenging timelines.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment and manage change well
Please send resumes to the Controller’s attention at email@example.com.