The Accounts Payable/Subcontractor Specialist will be responsible for subcontractor payables which includes handling contracts and change orders, sort and distribute invoices for approvals and handling lien waivers.
Christa Construction is looking for a full time accountant to fulfill Accounts Payable – Subcontractor specialist position. We are looking for a team player with construction accounting background, detail oriented and willing to learn. The right candidate can expect additional job duties (including responsibilities beyond accounting) and training for advancing in accounting & finance profession.
- Enter contracts and change orders (timberline software)
- Stamp, code data entry all new payment applications/invoices in pending file
- Sort and distribute invoices for approval
- Prepare check payments – post and print
- Handling lien waivers
- Make vendor phone calls as needed
- Vendor account reconciliations as needed
- Set up new vendors
- All other duties as assigned
Minimum of 2-years Accounting experience. Accounts Payable experience a plus.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel with accuracy
- Excellent Customer and Employee Relations
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Requires strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Organized and multi-tasked oriented