Large Plumbing/ HVAC and Service Company -Looking for an individual to provide support to staff members.
Must be familiar with general office clerical duties, bookkeeping skills, have the ability to be organized with attention to details while remaining flexible. The ideal candidate needs to be reliable, punctual and has computer knowledge with data entry experience, as well as being diligent in accomplishing tasks and projects. Essential to have good phone etiquette and work well with Vendors and Suppliers. Up to learning many different aspects of the business and all components thereof.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ability to perform and act professionally in all situations
- Able to multi-task
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Bookkeeping/Accounting knowledge
- Microsoft Office 365
- Internet navigation and research proficiency
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Attention to detail
- Have Service Business experience is appreciated but not necessary
- Accounting/Bookkeeping: 2 years
- Office Assistant: 4 years
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 Depends on Experience
Builders Exchange is accepting resumes on behalf of this member. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.