Ravi Engineering & Land Surveying, P.C. (RE&LS) is accepting resumes for a highly motivated Asbestos Project Monitor for its Rochester, NY office.
Ravi Engineering & Land Surveying, P.C. is a Rochester, NY-based consulting engineering firm specializing in providing state-of-the-art structural, transportation, land surveying, environmental, and geotechnical engineering services, committed to providing technically sound solutions to our clients that include state, municipal, and private organizations.
Primary tasks would include project monitoring during asbestos abatement projects and report generation. Ideal candidates will possess current asbestos certifications for Project Monitor/Air Sampling Technician, OSHA 10-hour certification preferred. This is a career position that will lead to a definitive track of advancement for the right motivated individual.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATION/LICENSE:
- NYS Certification (Project Monitor/Air Tech) preferred or ability to obtain
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ANDQUALIFICATIONS:
- Valid Driver’s License with clean record
- Ability to travel (within NYS)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent Employee Benefits Available
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Participation in our 401K plan
Please respond via email, with cover letter and résumé attached, to JoAnna Maier at JMaier@ravieng.com.