We are a growing general contractor specializing in the construction of institutional structures and commercial / retail buildings throughout Upstate New York. DiPasquale Construction Inc. (DCI) was recently nominated #9 on the Rochester Chamber 2018 Top 100 list of fastest growing privately owned companies in the Greater Rochester region and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our growing team.
Specifically, we are seeking a self-motivated and organized Assistant Project Manager to add to our successful team. If you are a problem solver who takes pride in your work, we encourage you to submit your resume.
Responsibilities and Duties
The main focus of this role is to successfully assist in the management of assigned projects. You will be responsible for ensuring that all contracted work is executed in accordance with the company’s policies, including but not limited to submittals, requests for information (RFI’s), change order requests (COR’s), project schedule(s), and customer satisfaction.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the commercial construction industry.
- Coordinate, administer and expedite invitations to bid.
- Experience assisting with project schedules, SOV and submittals a must.
- Able to interpret blueprints, specifications, inspection reports, etc.
- Develop change order logs and assist with the change order process.
- Significant knowledge of construction methods.
- Able to communicate frequently with subcontractors and vendors in a professional manner.
- Strong knowledge of Office suite programs (including Microsoft Project).
- Able to manage multiple tasks at a time+
- Able to assist with the de-scoping of projects.
- Able to meet sensitive timelines.
- Able to travel to job-sites.
We offer paid time off, paid holidays, 401K, health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, critical illness, hospitalization, pre-paid legal coverage(s) and much more. Our benefit package is one of the best in the industry!
We offer competitive wages, opportunity for growth and a good working environment. Qualified applicants should submit salary requirements.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org