The Assistant Warehouse Manager reports to the Warehouse Manager and has the responsibility of monitoring and assisting in all activities in the warehouse pertaining to all incoming/outgoing material and equipment.
In addition, you will ensure accurate receiving of inventory, picking and staging of orders, as well as safely, efficiently and timely loading and unloading of delivery trucks.
The essential functions of this position are:
- Ensure accuracy of item descriptions and counts of all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Inspect, fill and stage orders in an accurate, thorough, and efficient manner for both LTL shipment, UPS shipment, and will call counter
- Ensure accuracy when filling out Manifest/Bill of Lading
- Ensure purchase orders are received accurately on the day they are received
- Handle stock in a careful and safe manner, conscious of quality and eliminating damage
- Performs other duties as assigned by the warehouse manager
Job Requirements include:
- Previous warehouse and forklift experience
- Clean driving record
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and physical ability to perform essential functions of the position
- Excellent verbal and written skills
The ideal candidate will comply with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity. We are a fun-loving group of hard workers looking for someone like-minded to join our team. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and prescription insurance, 401K, paid vacations and holidays.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org