Alpha Iron Works is hiring a Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant. Pay range is $17-$21/hour depending on experience. Successful candidate will be very well organized, have excellent communication skills and be computer literate. Must have prior experience in construction industry and contract administration.
Alpha Iron Works is an established Miscellaneous Metals contractor serving the Rochester, NY area for over 40 years. We have a good work environment and long-term employees.
Overview of Duties:
• Construction Contract Billing (AIA billing)
• Accounts Receivable
• Accounts Payable
• Administrative Duties
• Lien Waivers and Preliminary Notices
• Enter Payroll
• Create and maintain filing systems for project information, bid requests, tracking job hours, tracking employee safety training, etc.
• 2 plus years of experience in Accounts Receivable
• Experience in Construction Contract Administration
• A High School Diploma is required. Some college preferred.
• 3 year of administrative experience in the construction industry is required.
• Currently hold or have the ability to obtain state notary public commission required.
Proficient in Quickbooks
Proficient in Microsoft Office or Open Office
Job Type: Full-time
Our current administrator is part-time (25 hours/week) but a new hire would most likely require more time to complete the required duties. We’re flexible and willing to consider a
part-time position for an experienced candidate.
We offer full Benefit packages to our employees including:
• Health insurance (we pay the entire single portion and contribute to HSA accounts)
• Company Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
• Profit sharing plan
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org