Frontier Glass, Inc., one of Rochester’s leading commercial glazing companies, is currently accepting resumes for an immediate opening for a Construction Administrative Assistant & H/R person. This individual will be expected to handle all human resource duties as well as the clerical work involving employees, contracts, vendors, customers and insurance requirements. This individual must be outgoing, organized with a positive attitude and have the ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment with occasional deadlines.
- Minimum of a 2-year Associates degree
- A minimum of 3 years of commercial construction administrative experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Quickbooks.
- Understanding of AIA documentation
- Understanding commercial project documentation including submittals, schedules, billing etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess a positive and motivated attitude
Frontier Glass offers a competitive benefit package including health, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, Simple IRA, paid vacation, holiday pay and profit sharing.
We look forward to hearing from qualified individuals who want to join us in a fun & friendly environment at one of Rochester’s fastest growing Top 100 companies.
Please forward your resume to Chris Klajbor @ email@example.com