Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Possesses general knowledge about the process that go into planning, estimating and executing a construction project.
- Ability to work with inspectors, architects, engineers, other prime contractors, co-workers, customers and vendors.
- Through understanding the awareness of the local construction industry, basic local codes and must be affluent with the Timberline estimating program.
- Follow the project work plans and make revisions when necessary.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards and complete all project paperwork, as necessary.
- Assist the construction team with the development of the overall project schedule.
- Manage the submittals and change order processes during the construction phase.
- Provide project updates on progress, budget and schedule to our executive team.
- Effectively close-out projects and compile operations and maintenance manuals.
- HS Diploma/GED Required, some college preferred but not necessary.
- Excellent written, verbal, computer communication skills.
- Capacity to handle pressure and the demands from strict schedules.
Compensation based upon experience.
Please submit resume to Nicholas@massaconstruction.com