Construction Process Technology Manager Position Immediately Available
Seeking an individual to take leadership on the following initiatives:
- Business operations technology strategy with respect to devices and software to streamline business practices.
- Power user of software products in support of company’s business operations efficiencies.
- Coordinating IT needs for office and field staff for a company with approximately 90 employees.
- Collaboration with IT support service providers communicating and coordinating all needs.
- Triage for low level IT support needs that do not warrant a service ticket with IT vendors.
- Collaboration/Oversight with vendors on training of staff for use of software products and devices
- Supporting role for field staff as needed on use of software products and devices
- Use of software and collaboration with job foreman to manage all T&M change orders for all projects
- Use of software products to capture critical project data and sharing with necessary parties
- Software products to include Microsoft 365 Suite products (Teams, One Note, SharePoint, One Drive), Foundation, Adobe products, Exaktime,
- Management of network information security and information protection/backup processes
- Construction and/or project management experience preferred.
- The management of IT initiatives must always be prioritized with a focus on business process efficiency and productivity metrics for all staff.
- Candidate must be self-driven, ambitious and adaptable to work in a fluid and fast paced work environment
- Proficiency or willingness to learn Spanish would be ideal
Competitive Salary commensurate with experience.
Paid benefits to include PTO, paid holidays, medical and dental plan coverage, 401K match for eligible employees.
Email resumes to email@example.com