EXPERIENCE ONLY!! IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!!
Lantek Communications N.Y. Inc.is a growing leader in the telecommunication industry. We are a family owned and operated company that is dedicated to their customers and values it’s employees.
- Excellent teamwork ability and Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Understanding and installation of Cat5, Cat6 and fiber optics.
- Cabling testing and documentation (all media types).
- Adhere to safety guidelines and requirements.
- Build-out of MDF and IDF (racks, patch panels, wire managers, network electronics, etc.).
- Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of low voltage cable systems.
- Work with CAT 5e & 6 twisted pair, optical fiber, coax, etc. including perform all cable pulling, suspension, fireproofing, terminating, and testing in accordance with the National Electrical Code (NEC) and other local regulations.
- Perform all work in a neat and quality manner.
- Must have the ability to work nights and out of town as deemed necessary per project
- Overtime Available
Proper use of all tools and equipment necessary to perform assigned tasks-including Drills, Cable Cutters, Saws, Hammer Drills, Knock-out punches etc.
Must be able to stoop, kneel or crouch for long periods of time. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and carry 25 pounds consistently.
Construction Experience a plus.
One year installation experience preferred
- Valid NYS Driver License
- Pre-Employment physical & Drug test
We offer competitive pay, including medical, vision, and dental coverage Holiday/vacation pay as well as 401k employer match program.