Lantek Companies is a fast-growing family owned and operated company that provides Fiber Optic Services to the Greater Rochester and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to supporting and building an atmosphere of teamwork. As an employee you will gain valuable skills through training and on-the-job experience.
We offer competitive pay, including medical, vision, and dental coverage, Holiday/vacation pay as well as 401k employer match program. We are a member of the FOA in which there are discounts on certifications and training programs to further your education.
- Confirm bore path with install foreman and drill operator
- Perform job site analysis
- Ensure proper clearances to install the product per standards
- Oversee laborers and/or crew members work/time usage
- Assist crew in daily task of excavation, trenching and installing Fiber Optic Cable.
- Work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality service and timeliness in daily operations.
- Operate and maintain construction equipment and assigned vehicles.
- Locate/stake work areas prior to digging.
- Train others on proper operation of equipment.
- Learns quickly and adapts to new problems and situations.
- Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish with pride.
- Uses logic to solve problems with effective solutions.
- Is personally committed to continuous improvement.
- Listens and communicates effectively with managers, peers and clients both written and verbally.
- At least 1-3yrs experience in drilling horizontal.·
Clean driver license
- CDL preferred and/or willing to obtain within 30 days of hire.
- Pre-employment Drug test and physical required
Job Type: Full-time