Weckesser Brick Company is a family-owned retail business founded in 1934 providing brick, stone veneer, hardscape and fireplace products to homeowners, contractors, architects, developers and installers. Candidate will be responsible for showroom sales and coordinating/dispatching product shipments with yard and driver personnel.
- Interacts directly with customers in company showroom and over the phone to provide design ideas, product information and
- Establishes daily delivery schedules and coordinates shipments with the company’s yard and trucking
- High School diploma
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer service. Background in brick, stone veneer, hardscape and fireplace products is
- Must well-represent the company by displaying a professional, friendly, confident, helpful and positive attitude while engaging with customers and co-workers.
- Must be able to multi-task while supporting multiple customers at
- Should exhibit excellent verbal communication and problem-solving
- Should possess basic computer skills.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org