Pavilion Drainage is a well-established company specializing in Guide Rail installation and repair, Concrete Demolition. Pavilion Drainage is also a supplier of drainage materials. While we have the capacity to provide our services as a prime contractor, we predominately provide our services to Contractors as a sub-contractor. Our customer base is mainly comprised of municipalities and public agencies within the State of New York as well as the private sector.
We are seeking an experienced individual who is a motivated self-starter who is detail oriented and possess excellent communication skills and has a proven track record of being an effective team player. This individual must have a strong accounting background and possess organization skills. Individual must also be able to multi-task and prioritize.
The ideal candidate will be initially responsible to provide front office support in all facets of the business.
Salary to be based on experience with exceptional opportunity for advancement with the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage and control materials inventory and sales. Full charge
- Work with Controller and co-workers to further develop computer system utilization
- Compile, process and maintain Job File source documents electronically
- Work with job foremen to facilitate daily exchange of labor and installed materials
- Communicate with vendors/suppliers, customers and employees
- Protect organization’s values by keeping information confidential
- Process and follow-up on rush items
- Special projects as assigned
Education / Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Computerized Job Cost tracking experience in the construction industry preferred.
- Accounting College Degree.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Spectrum Construction software experience a plus
- Embrace company safety culture and core values of our organization
- Team Oriented
- Medical and Dental Insurance Fully funded by employer
- Employer funded HSA
- Employer Funded Profit Sharing
- Paid vacation and holiday’s
Please email resume to email@example.com
Pavilion Drainage Supply Co., Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. To build a diverse workforce we encourage applications from minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.