Elmer W. Davis, Inc. – Commercial Roofing – holds high level certifications with manufacturers that allow us to perform all types of commercial roofing services and applications without limitation. With project performance and strong credit worthiness, we can complete projects for owners with ease. We have the ability to serve many geographic locations across Western and Central New York as well as areas in Pennsylvania. We perform all types of low slope roofing applications from EPDM, TPO and PVCs, to BUR, modified and architectural sheet metal. Our crews are able to perform all types of roofing projects, with no minimum or maximum size requirements.
The Project Manager/Estimator manages projects and is in constant communication with clients to ensure appropriate expectations. The responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities to monitor and summarize progress of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Prospect for new clients
- Onsite roofing inspections and preparing comprehensive proposals
- Presentations to business owners and key decision makers
- Submit accurate proposed project bids in accordance with company bidding procedures, proven ability to negotiate contracts, and the experience to troubleshoot ad hoc problems
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of contracted work
- Develop long-term relationships servicing new and existing accounts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Commercial construction Sales or Estimating experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions to national or regional customers
Please respond with a resume or list of qualifications & work history.
For further information please visit our webpage at http://www.elmerdavis.com.
Elmer W. Davis, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email applications/resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 585-546-8194