Massa Construction Inc. of Geneva, NY
Project Managers / Estimators
- Prepare cost and labor estimates for construction projects by way of analyzing project drawings, specifications, and RFP’s.
- Submit timely questions for clarification during the bid process.
- Attend pre-bid meetings.
- Prepare qualified subcontractor lists.
- Solicit bids from a comprehensive set of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Confirm scope of work and bid proposals for completeness and accuracy.
- Assist with change order pricing.
- Stay current with estimating methods and knowledge
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Excellent cost estimating skills on competitive hard bids and conceptual estimates.
- Strong analytical skills to predict a problem, not just a problem solver.
- Ability to identify risks.
- Work accurately under the pressure of bid day deadlines.
- Ability to accurately estimate the cost of materials, labor, equipment and subcontractor work while determining all portions of the work have been fully addressed in the final bid preparation.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Superior attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to gather and utilize historic bid data for use on future bids.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite
- 5-10 years experience (Preferred)
Send resumes to email@example.com