Rental Sales Coordinator
The Rental Sales Coordinator reports directly to the Rental Department Manager. The position provides support to the rental sales team and interacts with customers to provide exceptional customer service. The position requires organization, flexibility and a hands-on team player to support operations and Company objectives.
General Responsibilities and Duties:
- Handle walk ins and phone calls for sales and rentals in absence of sales or rental personnel.
- Ensure equipment and attachments are reserved and ready for customers.
- Updating the rental status report daily to keep all personnel informed about what equipment is where, what is available, what is coming in and scheduled to go out or into the shop; verifying the accuracy of the detail of the input and the report so that it is a trustworthy tool for the rest of the company.
- Preparing approved rental agreements and assuring all are completed according to company policy; making sure all necessary signatures are affixed and forms are filed accurately.
- Process final rental invoices with rental manager, ensuring damages and fuel are accurately charged.
- Receive and maintain correct tax-exempt certificates, making sure they are on file and completed correctly.
- Obtaining insurance certificates from customers that cover our leased equipment; updating them regularly to assure American Equipment, LLC is held free of liability for damage or loss;
maintaining the records so that they are easily retrievable and immediately available in case of need.
- Maintaining new equipment paperwork in computer – invoices, build sheets, etc.
- Process machine sale invoicing paperwork. Input all data into our system.
- Run various weekly reports
- Process monthly customer recurring invoices timely and accurately. Email or mail to customers.
- Coordinate all container rentals, including billing and payment processing.
- Promote customer satisfaction and sales.
- Maintain a neat and orderly workspace.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Must have the physical ability to stand for long periods of time, lift to 40 lbs. occasionally, sit for extended periods of time, extending and elevating arms into different positions. Must be highly motivated, organized and self-disciplined. Good communication skills required to communicate with customers, and co-workers; verbally, phone, text and e-mail.
American Equipment, LLC is an EEO/AA Employer. To build a diverse workforce, we encourage applications from minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Send resumes to email@example.com