We’re in need of an experienced architectural or construction professional who is looking to be part of our sales and estimating team. As a sales engineer, you’ll be heavily involved in the entire process, from the early stages of face-to-face with clients to raising and completion on site.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of 3 years of architectural or construction experience with great design aptitude whether residential or otherwise.
- Experience with 2D or 3D AutoCAD, sketch-up or similar
- Experience with estimating and proposal writing
- 4-year Engineering or related degree
- Experienced in architecture and design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Driven to seek out new leads and opportunities.
- Ability to win over clients, builders, architects, engineers, and co-workers alike.
- Understanding of critical deadlines and the ability to project manage many tasks without dropping and deadline.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience with Presentations, Sketchup, modeling and estimating.
If this sounds like you send us a cover letter and your resume and be sure to use Sales Engineer in the subject line. Salary is commensurate with experience. We’re sorry, but we won’t be answering all inquiries. Email resumes to Jenny@newenergyworks.com
We’d like you to visit our web page, www.newenergyworks.com and that of our sister company, www.pioneermillworks.com, to fully understand the caliber of our companies, and of your future co-workers.