Job Title: Sales Manager / Trenchless Piping
The Sales Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the strategic sales plans based on company goals. This role will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization, establish the sales targets and related activities that expand our presence in New York and surrounding areas.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all sales activities of the company and report directly to the CEO. They would be partnering with Property Managers, Engineers, and Construction Managers solving their trenchless pipe repair solutions for commercial, industrial, healthcare, and food production sectors.
This position is best suited for a creative, innovative professional that desires a fast-paced entrepreneurial business environment, limited daily management, decision making responsibility, and a role in the direction of a growing company. You would be professional, persistent, conscientious, and methodical in your approach to work.
- Develops rolling 12-month sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Builds, develops and manages sales and can carry out needed sales and service initiatives.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- This position requires travel primarily between Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and northern PA.
- Valid US Driver’s license.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Results Driven.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Business Acumen.
- Customer Focus.
- Mechanical / Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please no phone calls