Be part of a great team. Join an established, fast growing, creative and versatile contract furniture dealership in Rochester NY.
Workplace Interiors has an exciting opportunity for a sales coordinator responsible for the entire sales order fulfillment process, including management of customer orders from order entry point through punch list, providing support to sales personnel, and timely service to customers. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Job responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Provide clear and concise communication and support to project team and client.
- Research product solutions and obtain pricing/ technical order information for preparation of client proposals.
- Develop accurate and detailed client proposal for review.
- Management of the sales order fulfillment process.
- Processing of client Purchasing Orders.
- Review order acknowledgements and reconcile with factory as needed.
- Track and schedule delivery and installation of product with project team and client.
- Close out orders including punch resolution and customer signoffs.
Ideal candidate qualifications:
- High level of professionalism and confidence
- Team-oriented and willingness to take on multiple tasks
- Proficiency of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MS Outlook
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written) and client relationship skills
Knowledge of contract furniture industry and Team Design software experience a plus.
Email resumes to: email@example.com