Ravi Engineering & Land Surveying, P.C. (RE&LS) is accepting resumes for a highly motivated Senior Asbestos Project Manager with a minimum of 5 years of experience for its Rochester, NY office.
Ravi Engineering & Land Surveying, P.C. is a Rochester, NY-based consulting engineering firm specializing in providing state-of-the-art structural, transportation, land surveying, environmental, and geotechnical engineering services, committed to providing technically sound solutions to our clients that include state, municipal, and private organizations.
The Senior Asbestos Project Manager is responsible for the day to day oversight of all assigned projects. This person should be able to troubleshoot, recommend or resolve operational problems and minimize delays. This position will be responsible for resource management, project scheduling, and working with external vendors, subcontractors or contractors. They will conduct meetings and prepares reports to communicate the status of the project to their team and client.
- Oversee all aspects of asbestos projects from planning to implementation
- Report Writing
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Sets priorities, assign tasks, and coordinate project staff to meet project targets and milestones
- Supervise and schedule onsite personnel
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers and clients
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Familiar with and complies with applicable standards and regulations
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATION/LICENSE:
- 5+ Years of related experience
- Certified Asbestos Inspector
- OSHA 40 hour training
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Valid Driver’s License with clean record
- Ability to travel (within NYS) to meet project needs
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Skills in asbestos design, project monitoring and inspection
- A team-player attitude with a strong ability to engage in positive and mutually successful interpersonal relationships with staff and clients
- Excellent Employee Benefits Available
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Participation in our 401K plan
Please respond via email, with cover letter and résumé attached, to JoAnna Maier at JMaier@ravieng.com.