Summary – We are a growing general contractor specializing in the construction of institutional structures and commercial / retail buildings throughout Upstate New York. DiPasquale Construction Inc. (DCI) was recently nominated #9 on the Rochester Chamber 2018 Top 100 list of fastest growing privately owned companies in the Greater Rochester region and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our growing team. Specifically, we are seeking a self-motivated and organized Senior Project Manager to add to our successful team. If you are a problem solver who takes pride in your work, we encourage you to submit your resume.
Responsibilities and Duties – The focus of this role is to successfully manage and oversee execution of assigned projects. You will be responsible for ensuring that all contracted work is executed in accordance with the company’s policies, including contract documents, budget, schedule, safety, quality control and customer satisfaction. You will also be responsible for managing all subcontractors / suppliers on each project.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 10 years’ experience in the commercial construction industry
- Experience developing project specific budgets and schedules
- Able to interpret blueprints, specifications, inspection reports, etc.
- Significant knowledge of construction methods
- Able to manage subcontractors and vendors
- Able to negotiate and track change orders with both owners and subcontractors
- Able to manage Assistant Project Manager, Field Superintendent and Field Staff
- Able to manage project expenditures (material, equipment & labor)
- Strong knowledge of Office suite programs
- Knowledge of Primavera preferred
- Able to manage multiple projects and tasks at a time+
- Able to manage projects ranging from 5 to 20 million in value
- Able to ensure accurate completion of project scope within budget
- Able to meet sensitive timelines
- Able to travel to job-sites
Benefits – We offer paid time off, paid holidays, 401K, health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, critical illness, hospitalization, pre-paid legal coverage(s) and much more. Our benefit package is one of the best in the industry!
Salary – We offer competitive wages, opportunity for growth and a good working environment. Qualified applicants should submit salary requirements.