Job Description: Service Coordinator / Dispatcher
Effectively coordinates and schedules company service activities and resources to ensure customer expectations and commitments are met while delivering high quality service. Works closely with the company Service manager as well as other members of the Management Team
- Provides support, information, prioritization and coordination of assignments for field service personal.
- Serves as the main point of contact for all service customers to ensure expectations are being met.
- Proactively follows-up with customer after completion of service visit to ensure a high level of satisfaction with quality of work received.
- Coordinates monthly quality assurance efforts of appropriate personnel.
- Handles decisions regarding the scheduling and movement of manpower and material.
- Schedules and dispatches field labor force to meet customer requests and expectations based upon nature of call, urgency, contractual obligation, available resources and customer needs.
- Ensures all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated, prioritized and organized. Closes out service Orders and initiated customer invoicing process
- Reviews, processes and distributes all service documentation including service orders, timesheets, packing slips, purchase orders, A/P vouchers, RMA’s as assigned.
- Also assists in processing credit memos and collections.
- Assists in project profitability through cost containment procedures and processes.
- Maintains timely set up and completeness of related job folders as assigned.
- Utilizes, maintains and updates all employee, service call and customer information in SAP.
- May also be responsible to assist with orders for non-installed parts sales including processing orders, pricing and invoicing.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- High School or GED.
- 3-5 years’ experience in customer service call handling, dispatching and service response in a related or technical industry required.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and business software systems, Sage Timberline 300
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Technical school or Associates degree (2 year).
- Familiarity or experience with Control, HVAC systems and engineering.
- Vacation/sick policy
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Casual work environment
If interested in this opportunity, please contact: Jimu@logicalcontrolsolutions.com