V J Stanley, a 60+ year Rochester NY Plumbing and Heating Wholesale Distributor and Manufacturer’s Representative is seeking an experienced service technician to join our team.
Maintenance & Repair: The service technician will perform routine preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair on both commercial and residential plumbing and heating equipment. A main responsibility of this position is to trouble shoot and performs diagnostics on malfunctioning water heating equipment and boilers, determine possible causes for malfunctions and perform repairs as suggested by diagnosis and assessment.
Customer Service: The service technician is the face of the company and should promote its high standard for exceptional service. They provide a high level of customer service, responding to customer needs and working to satisfy customer expectations within a timely fashion.
- High school diploma or equivalent required with knowledge of hydronic and steam heating systems, boilers and water heaters, centrifugal pumps, controls including electronic, process, steam, motor and VFD’s required
- Minimum of 2 years hand on experience
- Strong mechanical and troubleshooting experience with a familiarity of a wide range of equipment and the ability to read piping and wiring diagrams as well as schematics
- Valid Driver’s License with no major traffic violations, suspension, and DUI’s
- Able to work independently with strong self-management and professionalism
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Computer proficiency required for work orders, research, and programming controllers
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and prescription insurance, 401K, paid vacations and paid holidays.
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org