Ravi Engineering & Land Surveying, P.C. (RE&LS) is accepting resumes for a highly motivated Survey Party Chief with a minimum of 5 years of surveying experience, especially with projects involving construction stakeout, for its Rochester, NY office.
Ravi Engineering & Land Surveying, P.C. is a Rochester, NY-based consulting engineering firm specializing in providing state-of-the-art structural, transportation, land surveying, environmental, and geotechnical engineering services, committed to providing technically sound solutions to our clients that include state, municipal, and private organizations.
e of land surveying and related services for
The Survey Party Chief supports a broad range of land surveying and related services for municipal, state, and private clients. The ideal candidate should possess high integrity and have excellent attention to detail to conduct all work in accordance with highest professional standards and company policies, procedures, and programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform fieldwork for road, bridge, utility, and building stakeouts.
- Computations related to construction stakeout.
- Keeping detailed field notes of stakeout activities.
- Downloading and processing survey data.
- Communicating and helping to set project schedule with project manager.
- Some overnight travel is required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATION/LICENSE:
- Associates Degree in Land Surveying, Civil Engineering Technology, CST L2 or equivalent experience.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to assume responsible charge of a field crew.
- Must be able to operate Robotic Total Stations, data collectors, and GPS.
- NYSDOT experience a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment.
Please respond via email, with cover letter and résumé attached, to Michael Bogardus at firstname.lastname@example.org.