Job Title: Funds Office Administrative Asst. – Roofers Local 22 (Rochester, NY)
This is a temporary position for three months with the possibility of a permanent position.
– Greeting members/vendors and answering phone calls.
– Conducting daily server backups.
– Updating the database with address changes, new hires, etc.
– Assisting applicants and members with benefit-related inquiries.
– Sorting and distributing mail.
– Processing bills and deposits.
– Maintaining office supplies.
– Verifying healthcare bills for accuracy.
– Mailing retirees’ letters about suspension rules.
– Sending SPDs to eligible members.
– Providing Cost Share Billing to all entities.
– Supplying Service Totals to the Actuary.
– Updating members’ hours cards from the monthly remittance.
– Filing investment statements/trade confirmations.
– Processing and billing retirees for health and Cobra premiums.
– Assisting with Open Enrollment tasks.
– Managing ULLICO Invoices and Forms.
– Preparing for audits and downloading reports.
Assist with large mailings to membership
Other duties as assigned
Benefits Package: (if hired permanently)
- Health Care, Dental, and vision coverage as defined by the current SPD for you and your family.
- Local Pension Plan.
- Weekly Indemnity Plan.
- Short-Term Disability and Workers Compensation Insurance.
- National Pension Plan.
– Bachelor’s degree with an accounting concentration preferred.
– Fluency in English and Spanish highly desirable
– Excellent organizational and time management skills.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
– QuickBooks experience is advantageous.
– Strong attention to detail and accurate record-keeping.
– Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
– Excellent communication and customer service skills.