Crosby Brownlie Inc. is looking for motivated Assistant Project Manager candidates for our Rochester office. The primary function will be to assistant the Project Manager with document controls, safety, and quality control.
• Track a project schedule including manpower loading for the project as outlined by the Project Manager
• Safety inspections
• Document Controls for the entire project using Procore software.
• Review, quote, and track changes in project scope.
• Be professional in all your dealings with the customer and respect their facilities and property.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft office.
• Excellent organizational Skills.
• Ability to read Blueprints.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks.
• Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
• Solid knowledge of the construction process.
Interested individuals should forward resumes to email@example.com