Crosby Brownlie Inc. is looking for motivated CAD/BIM Detailer Candidates.
- Provide Computer Aided Drafting using Autodesk Fabrication, Benchmark, and Navisworks.
- Provide 3D BIM Duct and Pipe models for coordination on projects.
- Drafter to follow the general instructions of project managers and report to the CAD manager.
- Prepare Sheet Metal shop drawings
- Layout Sheet Metal systems in 3D and generate required spool, installation and identification drawings.
- Some Job site visits and travel may be required.
- Work with CAD team to operate total station at Job Sites
- Assist Project Manager in ordering of material and equipment.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Navisworks, and Microsoft office.
- Excellent organizational Skills.
- Ability to read Blueprints.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Solid knowledge of the construction process.
- General knowledge of SMACNA Standards.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks.
Interested individuals should forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org