JOB TITLE: AV Systems Installation Specialist
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
Under the direction and supervision of the Systems Engineer, the Systems Installation Specialist is responsible for installation of audio-visual equipment and related items such as TVs, speakers, projectors, projection screens, cabling and AV control systems. This position may require assistance with project design for a variety of settings including conference rooms, school classrooms, medical centers, hotels, event spaces, houses of worship.
- Allocate equipment and supplies needed for daily tasks.
- Install/run cables and wiring per project needs.
- This includes pulling cables through walls, ceilings, floors and terminating.
- Install AV equipment per project requirements.
- This will include screwing, drilling, cutting of walls, ceiling tiles, wood or metal objects.
- Loading and unloading of company vehicles.
- Assist in developing project designs based on customer needs.
- Assist in researching existing project and product requirements.
- Including blueprint interpretation, information gathering, product specification research.
- Be independently responsible for daily schedule.
- Communicate with customers, vendors and team as needed.
- Must be physically able to lift at least 50lbs.
- Must be physically able to work from high locations, ladders and lifts (such as scissor lifts and boom lifts).
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Electrical, Carpentry and/or Construction knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to interpret blueprints and electrical specifications is preferred.
- Ability to work independently is preferred.
- Experience working with a variety of people at varying levels is appreciated.
- Organizational skills and punctuality are appreciated.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.