Billing Specialists ensure invoices are processed timely and accurately so that project billings, contract values, and invoices
are submitted to the customer are accurate to maximize cash flow for the company.
This position includes performing various functions including, but not limited to, the following:
• Perform daily invoice processing which includes time and material, contract, purchase order, and portal invoicing.
• Prepare lien waivers and any other compliance paperwork required by the customer.
• Maintain compliance with sales tax laws and regulations.
• Provide general office support as necessary with copying, filing, mailings, and answering telephones.
• Assist Billing Supervisor and Project Managers with running various reports in Timberline.
• Assist with collection efforts and application of cash receipt.
Require Competencies/Skills (not listed in order of importance):
• Associates degree or equivalent in work experience.
• Invoicing and construction background helpful.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office product knowledge, especially Excel.
• Timberline construction software knowledge helpful, but not required.
• Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, motivated self-starter, excellent listening/communication skills,
ability to work in fast paced environment, promote teamwork and collaboration, ability to take initiative and
responsibility for tasks given, strong time management skills
O’Connell Electric is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. O’Connell Electric
affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.