Frontier Glass, Inc. one of Rochester’s leading commercial glazing companies is currently accepting resumes for an immediate opening for a commercial glazing project manager/estimator. This individual will be expected to estimate & project manage multiple projects at one time. This individual must be outgoing, organized with a positive attitude, and have the ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment with deadlines.
- Minimum of a 2-year Associates degree with a 4-year bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of commercial glazing project management experience
- Proficiency in the reading and understanding of architectural blueprints, specifications, and drawings.
- Proficient in the use of standard office equipment, software such as MS Word, MS Excel, Blue Beam, CAD and general construction software.
- Ability to work independently and or with a team
- Strong mathematical skills including the application of algebra
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess a positive and motivated attitude
Frontier offers a competitive benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan, paid vacation, holiday pay, and profit sharing.
We look forward to hearing from qualified individuals who want to join us in a fun & friendly environment at one of Rochester’s fast-growing top 100 companies.
Job Type: Full-time
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org