Christa Construction LLC is looking for a full-time Construction Company Scheduler to join our team. This individual will work with all our project teams to create and maintain consistency across the board with formatting, updating and presenting project schedules.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Be a support and training mechanism for Christa employees for all scheduling requirements.
• Provide support and assist in building all project schedules collaboratively with the project teams.
• Participate in all phases of construction planning and scheduling process, including creating contracts, procurement, baseline, and track schedules.
• Participate in pursuit opportunities with business development, including interviews, presentations and the creation of proposal schedules.
• Conduct regular project visits to review job status and apply construction sequencing knowledge to maintain project schedules accurately.
• Identify and effectively communicate schedule challenges, risks, and conflicts to stakeholders and provide corrective suggestions and creative solutions.
• Assist project teams in schedule sequencing, methods of construction, project delays and impacts, alternate work plans, and recovery schedules.
• Participate and provide feedback in project pre-planning, post-construction, and monthly project status review meetings.
• Develop and facilitate schedule training programs for internal team members.
• Collaborative team player.
• Five years of construction project scheduling experience or
equivalent project management/scheduling experience in a related
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Proficient in Microsoft Project and other construction project
management software or are willing to learn.
• Efficient in Primavera 6 (P6) as needed for some clients.
• Can read and understand plans, drawings and specifications.
• Recognize areas of concern and potential improvements to
schedule sequencing during job site visits.
• Strong knowledge of construction means and methods, scheduling
software, and implementation.
• Strong knowledge of work activity sequence, durations, and critical
• Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.