INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The primary duty of an Inside Sales Associate is to promote a company’s products or services through excellent customer service. They welcome customers, guide them through the products, answer questions and make sure guests have a pleasant experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers as they enter the store or call in by phone
- Building customer relationships by providing a positive sales experience
- Be knowledgeable about our range of products and services
- Recommending related products to increase customers’ options and enrich the shopping experience
- Emphasize the benefits and functions of products
- Accepting and processing orders and returns
- Operate the POS register
- Promoting special sales and offers
- Assembles (Pick and Pack) and fills orders to be shipped to customers.
- Review all orders for accuracy.
- Contribute ideas to improve sales, products, and operations
- Locate products for customers in store and through outside vendors
- Maintain database of customer and sales information
- Monitoring in store stock and notify supervisor when stock is low
- Back up sales staff, receiving clerk and shipping department as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Be able to identify product by size, type, style, color or product code.
- Ability to read orders/match orders on shipping tickets to items picked.
- Verbal and written communication to multiple audiences
- Basic math skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of Warehouse and Inventory
- Operate inventory control equipment, i.e., bar-coding equipment, handheld devices.
- Able to move/lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: CCollier@HarmcoFastener.com