Kitchen and Bath Installer:
Locally owned company is seeking a Kitchen and Bath Installer to join our residential remodeling team!
Responsibilities of Kitchen and Bath Installer:
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Framing and drywall
- Finished Carpentry skills
- Cabinet installations
- Basic trim work
- Basic electrical work
- Attention to detail
- Establish good rapport with customers during the installation process
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Kitchen and Bath Installer:
- 3+ years carpentry experience, specifically with kitchen installations
- Framing and Drywall experience necessary
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, innovative and forward thinking
- Proper knowledge and use of construction power tools
- Carpentry, drywall, basic plumbing and electrical experience
- Participate and support implementation of continuous improvement culture
- Valid NYS driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel to each job
- Excellent Customer Service skills a must!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org