Oaks Construction is looking for a Mason’s Apprentice to join our growing team. The ideal candidate would be a hard working and motivated person with a positive attitude. Candidates will build Masonry skills and eventually become a Full Time Mason.
A Mason’s Apprentice assists a mason who might be working with stone, brick, or tile. They would assist the mason to carry the tools and materials needed for the job and set the location up for the project. They might even help with the mortar and then assist with the site clean-up at the end of each day.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in Laying Brick
- Assist in Mixing and Pouring Concrete
- Mix mortar and grout, manually or using machines, according to standard formulas.
- Erect scaffolding or other installation structures.
- Assist masons by prepping for the work, transferring materials, cleaning work areas and caring for equipment used in the process.
- Work with Mason to complete jobs
Requirements of Mason’s Apprentice:
- High school diploma or GED
- Great Work Ethic
- Valid Drivers license and safe driving record
- 1-3 years experience in Masonry
- Positive Attitude
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org