Crosby Brownlie Inc. is looking for motivated Project Manager Candidates with previous management experience. The primary function of the Project Manager will be to plan, coordinate and execute project delivery utilizing the necessary labor, materials, tools, and other company resources to perform the scope within the allotted budget and time schedule.
• Develop and track a project schedule including manpower loading for the project.
• Establish guide for tracking equipment, Manage project subcontractors and suppliers, Purchase and track material.
• Inspect jobsites on a regular basis for contract compliance, workmanship, and safety.
• Review, quote and track changes in project scope.
• Follow up on any required warranty work and maintain contact with owner to insure customer satisfaction.
• Be professional in all your dealings with the customer and respect their facilities and property.
• 5 to 10 years experience in Commercial mechanical piping, plumbing, and sheet metal.
• Excellent organizational Skills.
• Good computer skills including experience with Microsoft office and Microsoft Project.
• Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
• Solid knowledge of the construction process.
Interested individuals should forward resumes to email@example.com