Job Classification: Part time, temporary position – May – end of August 2022.
We require at least three days per week, up to four hours per day. Availability to work Fridays is required.
As an On-Site Project Coordinator, you will play an important role in helping various functions of the project management
and safety team operate at peak efficiency. This position requires a detail-oriented oriented person with at least
intermediate knowledge and experience with Microsoft computer programs.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
• Provide general field office support and document control.
• Process payroll including NYS paid sick time and COVID-19 absences daily for up to 75 employees.
• Prepare and submit daily foremen reports and meeting minutes.
• Coordinate new employee onboarding and ID badge information.
• Support management team in preparing close-out documents.
• Assist the safety team when requested for planning and scheduling events.
• Distribute toolbox talks to the construction manager.
• Assist in processing, tracking, and maintaining project logs including submittals, O&M Manuals, RFI’s and
drawings in Procore.
• Assist in change order process and entering information into applicable software programs.
• Assist in scheduling contract billings.
• Be diligent about record keeping and ensure that the Superintendent/Foreman is properly filling out the project
documentation. Develop a system to verify compliance, including two-week look ahead and daily job journals.
• Provide any claim documentation required by the Project Manager throughout the project.
• Monitor daily tailboard log and file in project folder.
• Monitor monthly project safety audits and file in project folder.
• Coordinate meetings as needed, including scheduling, recording and distributing minutes, ordering meals, etc.
Requirements of Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong planning and organization skills.
• Desire to take initiative and responsibility for tasks.
• Possess a positive attitude for promoting teamwork and collaboration.
• Creative problem solver.
• Experience and technical knowledge in one or more areas, including but not limited to: computer skills (MS
Office, MS Project, Procore, and contract construction administrative processes.
• Must have proficient decision-making and time management skills.
• Competency to maintain knowledge and skills for adapting to emerging technology in the construction industry.
Send resumes to email@example.com
O’Connell Electric is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. O’Connell
Electric affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.