Production Manager – Windows:
Graves Bros. Home Improvement Co.
“The First thing We Build Is Trust.”
Serving the greater Rochester area since 1977, Graves Bros. Home Improvement Co. has been a trusted name for over 40 years. Experience has built our reputation as an expert roofing, siding, windows, doors, insulation, and remodeling company.
We are expanding our services in Rochester and are seeking a self-motivated, independent, Production Manager – Windows.
Looking for someone to grow with the company as the window business grows and eventually manage other window installers.
Employer offered benefits, healthcare, 401k, and competitive compensation structure. Starting compensation may be based on experience level.
- At least 3 years of Window installation experience.
- At least 3 years of Carpentry experience.
- Previous management experience a plus.
- Previous experience with scheduling and ordering in a Construction, production environment.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Excellent driving record.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Stable, growing company.
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance.
- Company sponsored life and AD&D insurance.
- Long and short term disability options.
- 401k plan with match
- Company vehicle provided with gas card.
- PTO and paid holidays.
Make sure your resume is updated with your relevant experience before applying. Let’s talk!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org