The Project Developer reports to the Vice President of Sales and working closely with the Design Build, Estimating and, Energy Engineering Teams. The Project Developer is responsible for analyzing project documents before a project begins for Design Build and Energy Performance Contracting projects. Project analysis includes accurately estimating the costs related to labor, materials, equipment and subcontractors. Putting together complete packages that showcase the complete scope of work for submission for potential projects.
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• To interact with customers to provide project scope that fits their wants needs
• To provide budget costs for owner decision workshops
• To work with project team and clients to provide a detailed and complete project
• Assist in review of project investment with the customer and provide assistance in final detail negotiations
• Provide a detailed outlet of facility improvement measures and total energy and operational savings that is projected to be achieved.
• Assist operations team to solve challenges in the field.
• Work alongside equipment vendors to configure equipment needs for project scope+-
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
• Bachelors of Science in related discipline are highly desirable, and a minimum of 5 or more years estimating HVAC and/or plumbing projects
• Strong knowledge of HVAC and plumbing systems
• Ability to professionally communicate the basis for individual work product when in a highly stressed environment
• Must be able to meet deadlines and put in the time needed to get the job done
• Candidates must possess a strong work ethic
• Strong organizational, interpersonal skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team oriented environment
• Good attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies
Email resumes to: email@example.com