Since Alpha Iron Works LLC began in 1977 we’ve spent over 40 years developing an expertise in fabricating steel stairs and railings. We have done a variety of projects, such as stadium seating, railings and stairs, ramps, platforms, sculptures, handrails and more for businesses across a multitude of industries. We are looking for someone that is interested in being part of a long standing local company.
Alpha Iron has been and continues to be committed to our long term employees. We are a close knit team that believes we are more successful working together. A small and agile business where everyone contributes to the success of the company. We do big things with a small, flexible, agile, focused team that takes ownership of their work and performs it with an entrepreneurial sprit.
Project Manager: Responsible for all phases of our construction activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Estimating and quoting miscellaneous metal workProduce shop and field drawings in compliance with contract requirements to price and
procure job specific materials
• Assist by field measuring at the job site prior to fabrication and amend shop drawings as required.
• Inspect materials and fabrications for compliance with drawings and quality standards
Must be proficient in reading and interpreting site drawings, architectural and structural steel drawings.
• Some AutoCAD or related experience
• Must have excellent communication skills
• The ability to work overtime and regular, punctual attendance is required
• Degree in Professional Engineering or Civil Engineering
• Produce shop and field drawings in compliance with contract requirements
• Familiarity with OSHA safety guidelines and regulations
• Ability to do field measuring
• Health Insurance
• HSA with Employer contributions
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
Email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org