A leading Sheet Metal Company in Rochester, NY is seeking an enthusiastic motivated, team player. Tasks and job requirements will include:
- Responsible to accurately program sheet metal duct takeoffs daily in PractiCam software to release into production
- Basic knowledge of sheet metal duct work or previous programming experience a plus
- Communicate with customer through phone or email to verify any takeoff questions, dimensions, end connections, etc. as needed
- Print & interpret PractiCam takeoff reports to charge out material correctly on the company Intranet
- Coordinate with shipping department regarding customer required dates and shop lead times
- Availability to work 8 to 10 hours per day, 5 days a week. May need to work occasional Saturdays, and overtime, if necessary, to keep up with workload.
- Be able to multi-task in a noisy, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills are a must
- Additional duties may be assigned based on shop demands
Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Internet usage. Full time employment with excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), profit sharing and PTO. Salary 37K- Salary 52K.
Construction experience is preferred, but not required.
Postler & Jaeckle Corp. is an EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
Please contact LValerioti@postler.com for more information.