Window Installer Trainee:
Graves Bros. Home Improvement Co.
“The First thing We Build Is Trust.”
Serving the greater Rochester area since 1977, Graves Bros. Home Improvement Co. has been a trusted name for over 40 years. Experience has built our reputation as an expert roofing, siding, windows, doors, insulation, and remodeling company.
We are expanding our services in Rochester and are seeking a self-motivated, independent, individual looking to learn window installation to help us grow. The right candidate would be capable of all phases of the job from measuring to ordering to installation after the training process.
This position has room to grow into a Supervisor position as the department grows.
Employer offered benefits, healthcare, 401k with match, and competitive compensation structure. Starting compensation may be based on experience level.
- Existing window installation a plus
- 2-3 years of Carpentry experience.
- Previous experience with scheduling and ordering in a Construction, production environment a plus.
- Valid Drivers License and excellent driving record a must.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Stable, growing company.
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance.
- Company sponsored life and AD&D insurance.
- Long and short term disability options.
- 401k plan with match.
- PTO and paid holidays.
Make sure your resume is updated with your relevant experience before applying. Let’s talk!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org