Work Order Tech:
Kitchens by Countryside is looking to hire a Work Order Technician to join our growing team. This position is responsible for purchasing, work orders, records keeping, and some administrative activities. This position also requires proficiency in use of computer equipment and software.
- Maintains work order data for proper record keeping through our CRM service; accepts or denies incoming work order requests
- Tracks labor and materials via work management system and provides periodic reports to management as requested; utilizes software reporting features to create reports and modify records to comply with company guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Establishes, maintains, and monitors departmental records, files and accounts; is responsible for preparation of documents including journal entries, purchase orders and requisitions, utility service agreements, financial summaries, and reports; tracks documents/requests to monitor progress through system; reconciles purchasing card transactions; orders, verifies delivery, stores, and distributes office supplies, forms, uniforms, and equipment; communicates with Accounting personnel; processes paperwork to Accounting for payment of invoices.
- Receives and responds to more difficult inquiries and complaints by establishing and promoting effective relationships with the public, customers, vendors, and other employees; attends to complaints and issues work orders.
- Maintains schedules and processes departmental records.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org